Thursday 22 September 2016

Zeeka's Ghost - Launching soon.


Hi Friends,

I thought that I had put an end to Revenge of Zeeka : Horror Trilogy and I had put Zeeka to rest.
However, Zeeka has been playing with my head and he gave me the idea to do another kindle short read 'Zeeka's Ghost."
Although this book is based on past events in the Horror Trilogy, it can stand on its own.
It would be a good idea though to read the Trilogy before reading Zeeka's Ghost.
That way you will have full knowledge of who is Zeeka.
Revenge of Zeeka:Horror Trilogy received a five-star review and a five-star seal from Readers Favorite on September 14th. 2016.
The book was only published in May 2016.
You can read the review here.
I will keep you informed of the date when the book is published.
Meanwhile, you can read Revenge of Zeeka:Horror Trilogy which is available at Amazon in Kindle and paperback.
Here are some more photos of Zeeka's Ghost. Incidentally, the Cover art was done by the talented Sharon Brownlie.







No comments:

Post a Comment