Tuesday 8 November 2016

Christmas Trees

Christmas is my favourite time of the year.
Actually, I was born on December 1st. and for the whole month of December, I celebrate Christmas.

Among the things I love at Christmas are Christmas trees.

I have travelled to some parts of the world during the season and took pictures of Christmas trees. Some of the beautiful decorated ones have astounded me.

This one was aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise ship, Liberty of the Seas in December 2011.
The photo does not do it justice. It was impossible to take a photo of such a beautiful towering tree with my digital camera.





n December 2012, I went to California to attend my niece’s wedding and we saw this lovely decorated tree in Hollywood.

Again, it was so tall that the person taking the photograph could not capture the top.



We have been to Miami several times to visit our daughter at Christmas time and have seen some fabulous ones there. This one was outside the Pembroke lanes Mall.




We saw this one at Hard Rock Café in Florida.


Here are some others I found in homes in Trinidad.





.

This is one I saw at The Falls in WestMall, Port of Spain, Trinidad


I am looking forward to Christmas 2016 and I will be taking more photos of Christmas Trees.




No comments:

Post a Comment