Tuesday 20 December 2016

All about Trinidad and Tobago


Trinidad & Tobago - On the Rise from QCPTV on Vimeo.


An author friend of mine told me that one of her friends will be visiting Trinidad shortly. She asked me to suggest places that she should visit when she arrives. Here is the letter from her friend:

"I am planning to go to Trinidad at the end of the month and
looking to write a few stories about the island, culture, and
overall high-end lifestyle scene.
It would be cool to do a Travel Guide about where to stay, eat
and party for fashionable and chic travelers who are looking to
escape the cold winter months that are now upon us.
I've never been to this part of the globe, so I'm looking to
connect with any local designers, seamstresses, even cool
factories, secret gardens, cool hiking trails, waterfalls, high
shopping...
I am open to anything really.
Not sure where I'm staying yet, but I definitely would love
beach and hotel suggestions!!!"

I sent her the Video to look at so she will get an idea of the island's resources and beauty.
Other articles which describe Trinidad and Tobago and which I sent to her are Ten Reasons to love Trinidad and Tobago and Discover Trinidad and Tobago

I wrote about Trinidad and Tobago in my Travel Memoirs and thought that might be of interest too.




Last of all, I am giving away my book called Squeaky Doo in Trinidad which both children and adults can appreciate.
Follow the link to get a free copy. CLICK HERE

Have you finished your Christmas Shopping? It is never too late at Amazon. Follow this Link for bargains on household items, clothing, electronics, books, and everything under the sun. CLICK HERE




MERRY CHRISTMAS!



No comments:

Post a Comment