Wednesday 18 January 2017

Free Books for Readers

It is a New Year and this year I plan to do things differently.
I am working on Book 5 of Revenge of Zeeka and hope to have that published before April 2017.
I am also working on other stories which I would be publishing in due course.
Meanwhile, I want to give you my readers an opportunity to participate in my blog posts.
How would you do that?
Each week I am going to give away one of my books FREE.
All you have to do is to read and post a review on Amazon.
I will choose from those reviews to publish to my blog.
I am aware of Amazon's New Rules for reviews.
A reviewer must be a customer of Amazon and have purchased at least $50.00 worth of merchandise.
If you are unable to post your review on Amazon please send it to my email address at brenchristo@gmail.com
The first book in Revenge of Zeeka is already free to download on Amazon.
Here is the link to download the book. AMAZON
Next week I will be giving away Book2 - Zeeka's Child.

No comments:

Post a Comment