Monday, 14 November 2016
Visit Trinidad and Tobago
Do you love to travel?
Then you will love Trinidad and Tobago/
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
The country of my birth is an island paradise. Carnival is a national celebration and is an unforgettable experience. The diversity of our people is reflected in the islands' numerous festivals. People that inhabit these islands celebrate each individual culture. In Trinidad and Tobago, we celebrate the Hindu festival of Divali, the Muslim festival of Eid-ul-Fitr, and Christian festivals, including Christmas and Easter. We have lovely beaches and hotels with international standards. Trinidad and Tobago is a tourist destination. Whether you are seeking adventure, sea-bathing, culture or nightlife, Trinidad and Tobago is waiting to amaze you. From the cosmopolitan streets of the capital of Port-of-Spain to the tranquil beaches of Maracas and Tobago, there is something here for everyone.
Here are a few reasons to visit:
1. Trinidad and Tobago hosts the second largest Carnival celebration in the Caribbean- [Brazil is first]. Carnival is held in Port of Spain, Trinidad, and Tobago, on the Monday and Tuesday preceding Ash Wednesday. Costumes are elaborate and stunning, and some individual ones are large enough to fill a room.
2. The sweet music of the steel band - The steelpan is the national instrument of Trinidad and Tobago. You will delight in this sound of music.
3. Local cuisine – You will love our spicy and non-spicy foods.
4. Our beaches – Experience white sands in Maracas and Tobago beaches.
5. Calypso Music – You will laugh at the lyrics and jump to the beat.
6. The Ghost of Lopinot – Those of you who like ghost stories and mystery will love this experience.
7. Ride the posh Water Taxis to and from, San Fernando to Port of Spain and vice versa.
8. Enjoy a local play at the spectacular North and South Academy of Performing Arts.
9. Stay at our finest hotels – Hilton, Radisson, Hyatt, and many others.
10. Travel on our national airline – Caribbean Airlines – and enjoy sumptuous meals aboard the flight.
11. Enjoy a fine meal at the Revolving Restaurant at the Raddison Hotel. It is a remarkable experience revolving around the city of Port of Spain while having a meal.
Get the EBook TRAVEL MEMOIRS WITH PICTURES and read about the many other exotic places that the author has visited OR at Books 2 Read Universal Link