Friday 1 July 2016

Indie Pride Day


Today is a special day for Indie authors all over the world. It is Indie Pride Day and I support it. Self-published authors have traveled the hard road to get their books published and they all should be proud. I am an Indie Author and I am proud to be one.

I am a Trinidad and Tobago-based multi -genre writer and former Bank Manager who has written thirteen books to date. I love to travel and am a fan of photography and art. I am on Facebook, Goodreads, Barnes and Nobles, Create Space, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Plus, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, StumbleUpon, Vimeo, Instagram. and other social media. I also have three blogs.
Feel free to say hello to me through any of the social links.
I must take this opportunity to mention a few authors who have given me tremendous support since I started writing. I express my heartfelt thanks to them.
I am mentioning their names and where we met on this page.
John Hennessy Facebook
Hannah Howe Facebook
Katerina Sestakova Novotna Facebook
Sharon Brownlie Facebook
Lacey Lane Facebook
Alinka Rutkowska Goodreads
Dan Buri Twitter
Radu Balas Twitter
Nick Stephenson Goodreads
Claudette Melanson Goodreads
I have received some support from members of the IASD Group also and I am thankful to them.
Happy Indie Pride Day to all Indie Authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment