Tuesday 10 January 2017

Happy New Year to all my Readers


Over the past couple of weeks, I have been very busy entertaining guests from abroad.
We have been travelling throughout the length and breadth of Trinidad and having lots of fun.
So please forgive me if I have not published any blog posts.
Maybe you all were probably busy yourselves and had no time to read.
The photo above is a wonderful hotel in South Trinidad where we spent a fabulous weekend in early January.
The meals were great and access to the beach was within walking distance.
If you ever visit Trinidad, that place should be on your list of places to visit.
They have a Facebook page
Clifton Hill Manor






Another beautiful place to discover when you come to Trinidad is Salybia Nature Resort and Spa.

This year I hope to complete Series 5 of Revenge of Zeeka and bring an end to the series.

Look out for surprise publications from me as the ideas are flowing in 2017.

Sincere wishes for a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment