Monday 11 February 2019

BOOK REVIEWS BY HOW TO WRITE FOR SUCCESS GROUP

Name of Book: Second To None

Author: Ju Ephraime.

Country USA

My Rating: 5 Stars.

MY REVIEW:

This is not the first book I have read by talented and award-winning author Ju Ephraime. She never ceases to amaze me with her writing skills.
I read this book in one day, not because I had the time, but because it was so interesting. I could not put it down for a second.
The story of Courtney and Sydney, twin sisters, who were complete opposites, was one filled with rivalry from birth, right up to Courtney’s wedding day.
Towards the end, there is a frightening twist, which I leave for readers to discover.
This a well written, intriguing, and engaging tale.
The pace was lively throughout the book and the characters were well formed.
I recommend it to all.
GET THE BOOK AT THIS LINK


Name of Author: Mary L Schmidt

Country: USA

Book: When Angels Fly

Rating: Five Stars.

MY REVIEW:

When I met this beautiful author at the Readers Favorite Book Awards 2018 in Miami, I could not imagine that the book she wrote and for which she won an award, contained so much heartbreak and suffering.
The author wrote this book under pen names S. Jackson and A. Raymond.
She suffered abuse from her mother at a young age and her only wish as any other young woman was to have a loving husband and beautiful children.
Sad to say, her husband turned out to be not the man she dreamed of and the cycle of abuse continued.
Her first born son died in childbirth and that broke her heart.
She was blessed with two more sons but the youngest suffered from a fatal disease, Cancer.
It was heart-wrenching to read that he died of complete organ failure due to chemotherapy.
The unimaginable trials and suffering the author faced were many and brought tears to my eyes throughout the book.
Her strong faith and love for her sons helped her to survive her ordeals.
Her story has powerful lessons for all women.
I recommend this book to both men and women.

GET THE BOOK AT THIS LINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment