Friday 3 January 2020

Become a Member of HOW TO WRITE FOR SUCCESS GROUP in 2020.

A NEW YEAR has dawned upon us.
Happy New Year to all my Readers.
I love and appreciate you very much.
As many of you are aware I am the Founder of the Facebook Group HOW TO WRITE FOR SUCCESSwith over 5400 members.
I was inspired to form that group after the success of my self-help book HOW TO WRITE FOR SUCCESS available on AMAZON. CLICK HERE
I am extending an open invitation to you to join my group.
We share our writing posts there and interact with each other by commenting favorably on each other's posts.
No one will judge you.
You are free to write but there are some basic rules.
WE also have two sub-groups - HOW TO WRITE FOR SUCCESS LIBRARY where you can share your book posts and POEMS FOR SUICIDE PREVENTION where we publish Anthologies to save Suicide Victims.
It's all free to join.
From time to time we have poetry competitions and offer awards.
If you are thinking of becoming a writer this year please join the group and invite your friends to do so too.
 
How to Write for Success Group
Public group · 5,394 members
Join Group
Welcome to the family of winners at How to Write for Success, an affiliate group of the Facebook Group Motivational Strips, which has writers from 106...
 


No comments:

Post a Comment