Wednesday 29 July 2020

AMAZON BESTSELLER NO 1 HEARTWARMING TALES by AUTHOR BRENDA MOHAMMED


It will be remiss of me if I did not thank the 1395 persons who downloaded HEARTWARMING TALES and the 508 Kindle Unlimited Readers over the past three days.
I feel blessed to have so many fans.
I thank all who supported me - the names are many.
The book made it to Amazon No 1 bestseller and I owe it all to my supporters and fans.
A special thanks to Shiju H. Pallithazheth for creating the poster to advertise the Kindle Promotion and to all who shared the poster - Luzviminda Gabato Rivera, Mirii Miryam, David Padilla, Annette Tarpley, Timothy Payton, Mary Lynn Luiz, and so many others.
Thanks a million to all of you in How to Write for Success and Motivational Strips Forums.
The book is available at AMAZON. CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment