Thursday 17 March 2022

HE IS THE ONE: A BOOK FOR END TIMES

 




HE IS THE ONE: A BOOK FOR END TIMES

#NEWRELEASE

During the Lenten Season, I was inspired to write a book for the End Times.

Although I have read the Bible several times in my lifetime and received a distinction in Bible Knowledge in High School, it was a difficult book to write.

 I had to quote accurate facts from the Bible.

I prayed to God for guidance, and he certainly guided me.

Within the book, you may receive the answers you have been searching for.

Why do we die?

Is there an Afterlife?

What is God’s plan for humankind?

What is my purpose?

Did Jesus die on the cross, and why?

Is there a Heaven and a Hell?

What does the Book of Revelations say about the end of the world?

Are you ready to receive God's gift of eternal life>

I hope that this book will be a blessing for those persons who have been seeking answers.

Here are the Amazon Links for the Kindle Version released today:

No comments:

Post a Comment