Wednesday 17 January 2024

HACKERS AND SCAMMERS

 


HACKERS AND SCAMMERS


Dear Readers, I believe that this poem will grab your attention. Please take note of what is happening on social media today.

HACKERS AND SCAMMERS

Hackers and Scammers are rampant on social media.
They are trying their best to take over Literature.
First, they hacked the How to Write for Success Literary Forum.
And were removing me and the Ambassadors one by one.
*
I caught them in time and although I recovered the forum,
They hacked one of my accounts I had with Instagram,
And got my account suspended by posting something ridiculous.
I lost access to all other Facebook pages with that email address.
*
As my personal page and Author pages, I could no longer access.
I used a new email address to continue with my progress.
I now discovered my How to Write for Success Author page.
Is being used by a fake outdoor gear and clothing company.
*
My profile picture, and cover with my book is still appearing,
Along with my posts and pictures of outdoor gear and clothing.
I don’t know how they plan to move ahead with that fraud.
But I am leaving that matter in the hands of God.
*
I reported the matter to Facebook Security,
I have been assured that action will be taken shortly.
This poem is to warn friends to keep their profiles secure.
Maybe locking our profiles is the only cure.
 Copyright@Brenda Mohammed


No comments:

Post a Comment