Tuesday 21 December 2021

REVIEW BY JENNY MARAJ OF TREASURED MEMORIES WRITTEN BY BRENDA MOHAMMED

I was very happy to receive this email from my friend in Toronto. Thank you, Jennifer Maraj. It brought tears to my eyes.








was very 


Jenny Maraj

11:56 AM (6 hours ago)
to me

BRENDA
**********
B…...BEAUTY..loved by most, beautiful inside and out,
R……RESPECTED..by peers, family, friends…an amazing personality,
 no doubt.
E…….EDUCATED, mainly banking, finance, insurance, now literature…..
a lot. 
N…….NATURAL-born giver, generous to her children, extended family… 
no buts. 
D…….DISTINGUISHED writer, educational books.. once you commence 
reading, cannot stop. 
A……..ASSERTIVE and articulate, utilized her vast knowledge, her books
 displayed in her home shop.
**********
Jenny…December 19/2021





My friend, Brenda since the age of 18, 
we became friends when I 
ventured into the workforce, 
after graduating from high school.
We lived in the same town. 
She was an inspiration to me then, and even now.  
Her latest poetry book, “Treasured Memories” 
is definitely well-written
 & documents her travels around the world 
very explicitly, in poetry, prose, and photos.  
For anyone who has not visited some of these countries, 
you should purchase a copy.
It is also a thoughtful Christmas gift, for the aspiring poet. 
I have read practically all of her books.
One of the most educational is “How to Write for Success”. 
This book is very informative for anyone contemplating a future in 
Literature. 
Keep on writing, Brenda.
I am very proud of you and all your accomplishments and 
accolades over the last several years.
**************
JENNY MARAJ,
TORONTO. CANADA.



No comments:

Post a Comment