Monday 21 August 2017

A new Book Review - My Life as a Banker: A Life Worth Living

I just returned from a wonderful six-day vacation in Curacao [ My third vacation for 2017] and found this delightful review of My Life as a Banker: A Life Worth Living on my Author Page.


REVIEW

FIVE STARS

My Life as a Banker: A Life Worth Living is a wonderful story detailing how the author started at a clerical ...
ByAmazon Customer on August 20, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase
My Life as a Banker: A Life Worth Living]] is a wonderful story detailing how the author started at a clerical level and rose to a senior position, solely on the basis of her dedication, hard work, and intelligence. Brenda Mohammad describes how the manual work was transformed to computerization, her working at different branches and working relationship with her colleagues Her farewell party from the fellow workers describes how popular she was during her stay with them.
It was interesting to note, as a tradition, the groom used to write a letter to the bride's father to seek permission to marry his daughter. This is what happened when her husband proposed her. Description of her marriage is so beautiful and emotional.
Brenda had an extensive travelling of the United States and Europe; I enjoyed her visits to Germany and Holland the most.
Close knitting in her family and how her parents and her siblings took care of each other is worth reading; It was touching to read how her father talked to all of his children separately before his death. Brenda's belief in God is remarkable.

Asif Khan
Author of Tracing My Footsteps


Thank you, Asif Khan, for this wonderful review.

THe book can be purchased at Amazon Universal Link and Books2REad Universal Link

No comments:

Post a Comment